To upload a signature image to a certificate, it will need to be a bitmap file. This guide will show you how to make a bitmap file version of your signature.White Jacket Youth Rawlings Rawlings Cage White Jacket White Youth Rawlings Cage Youth Youth Rawlings Jacket Cage 7w6qxHZx
- Scan in a copy of your signature.
- Open a document that has the signature you need on it then, print screen it - to do this click the PrtScn key on your keyboard.
- Open up Paint - which you can find in your accessories folder.
- Once in paint, paste the print screen image and then draw a box around the signature using the select tool.
- Right-click on the signature and select copy.
- Next, open a new paint document, paste the signature and save it as a bitmap image.
ChillBig Bungee Big ChillBig Chill Big And there you go. Now your signature will be ready to upload to your certificates.